12.11.09

Busy time

I haven't had time to write, mostly because I haven't got anything to write about. The deadline is nearing and I have to finish the book, so I haven't had time to stitch or do anything else, really. It's mostly get-up-eat-take-Jumjum-to-school-go-and-sit-in-a-cafe-working-til-it's-time-to-go-home-again-make-lunch-work-work-work-make-dinner-work-work-work-give-Jumjum-a-goodnight-kiss-work-work-work-brush-your-teeth-go-to-bed-routine most of the time. Except that a few days in a week it's not mine but my husband's, only he won't sit in a cafe, he has a real working-place. :) Then I'll stay home and work and feed the cat and make lunch and dinner and occasionally dust the place. :P Until the book is finished and I'm free again... for about a week. Then it'll start all over again. Oh no, I'm not complaining, I like my work tremendously. It's just that today is a gray day and I feel a bit gray myself. And that leads me to the thing I really wanted to write about.

Today I found an interesting and beautiful blog. Really, look at all these colours! It's perfect for admiring on a day like we have here today: whiteish-gray, cold and wet. My fingers are itching already and ideas are jumping around in my head. Marvellous. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment