21.8.09

Hm

I created this blog for cross stitching but this is the only thing I haven't written about.

It was about four years back I bought a magazine. There was a cute little free project with it and I thought, why not. As I leafed through the magazine suddenly I was hooked. And that's how it started. Of course, stitching is not my only passion - I also knit and crochet and make jewelry. That's why I still think of myself as quite a new stitcher. And there are other kinds of embroidery I haven't even tried yet, so...

2 comments:

  1. Hi! My story is a bit same as yours. I went to a handi craft store to buy a button. There I saw this children´s cross stitch charts and somehow I felt I just had to do one of those. I bought an aeroplane and after stitching it, I was totally hooked. That happened four years ago. But the difference between you and me is I can not knit or crochet anything else but "straight". Or I can not do jewelry. Only cross stitch, but that is enough for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) It won't take much to fall in love with beautiful or interesting things,

    ReplyDelete